Watering your newly laid lawn is the most important thing you can do to ensure your lawn gets fully established.
- Apply 1 – 1 1/2 inches of water to your newly established lawn per week
- Watering longer and deeper for better established root systems
Regularly applying fertilizer to your lawn will allow it to grow thicker, fuller, greener and to flourish despite a lack of natural minerals in ground soil.
- Follow a fertilizer scheduled similar to Scotts 1,2,3 & 4.
- Apply fertilizer in early spring, late spring, early fall and late fall
- Be sure to water fertilizer really well, failure to do this will allow the fertilizer to burn the grass.